Thursday, February 18, 2010

This blog isn't dead

Hey, all.

There haven't been any new posts lately for two reasons. One, about ten days ago I got caught stealing a tub of yogurt, and got put in jail for about a week. Abu is spending the next few weeks with his extended family in Madagasgar. Don't worry, carpet's with him. But that means no one was able to bust me out early, so I just had to wait it out. As a result, I got a pretty nasty cold, and I've been stuck in my hammock for the past few days. With any luck, I should be all better by tomorrow, for the presentation of the Delta Kihn Awards. My friend Farran had something similar two weeks ago, and he got over it in about three days. So hopefully we'll be hearing more from me in the next couple days. But for now, more tea, pita toast, and rest.

- Aladdin

No comments:

Post a Comment