Monday, March 8, 2010

Update

Hey, everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve had anything up here, but I’m back from being sick (Jasmine’s still off in Quarkistan, she’s been acting kinda odd recently).

I don’t have much to say, as it’s kind of late right now, but the weather’s starting to improve (it got really cold and rainy; a little rain is good, but when your city is built on sand, too much can be a problem). I think you’re going to be hearing more frequently from me in the next few weeks.

Oh, I do have something to say, I almost forgot! Genie found this awesome island in the Caribbean called Liamuiga (Carib for Fertile Island), and we’re all spending a week there as soon as Jasmine is done with the Royal Census (last week in March).

Time for me to go to bed. Oh, one more thing… A friend of mine from the US named Daniel introduced me to this really awesome US band called Owl City… Check them out, and put their music on your Rockbox.

- Aladdin

No comments:

Post a Comment