Friday, March 19, 2010

Library of Millat

Hey, everyone

I haven't been on lately, as I've been exploring the Library of Millat. Even though things haven't been too good between me and Jasmine lately, the Sultan still seems to like me. He assigned me, Carpet, and Genie to investigate reports of an earthquake near Millat. It turns out that the damage wasn't too bad, but we still stayed for a few days while the Millatians tried to rebuild some of their infrastructure (their city center suffered the worst). As a gift for helping them, they loaned us an archive of their weekly newspaper, the Millat Panorum. I'm trying to get some of the articles posted online, but it's hard since my scanner is a piece of junk (literally, I salvaged it from the junk yard on Glass Street). The first thing I've got for you is a piece on the Sultan of Agrabah and the history of Agrabah's royalty. I've posted it at the top of this page. As I thumb through this archive, though, I'm getting the feeling that neither Wordpress nor Blogger is going to be able to handle what I'm planning on doing with this site. So stay tuned for a brand new (again) website, with tons of information on Agrabah, the Seven Deserts, myself, and whatever piques my interest. Luckily, this is all keeping my mind off of Jasmine for the moment.

We shall see. Bee yourself!
- Aladdin

No comments:

Post a Comment